We guarantee to all our customers the tranquility in the purchase processing on the website. If the product received does not satisfy you, you can exercise the right of return.
You can request the return of a product purchased only in the following cases (in accordance with Decree 206/2005):
- The request must take place from 7 to 14 days from the date of the order, depending on the country. In Italy within 14 days.
- Send a communication to the e-mail email@example.com or directly from our contact form stating the intention to withdraw.
- Such notification must include the reference number order.
- Prepare carefully pack and ship as soon as possible within 7 working days to exercise the right of withdrawal, to the following address: Rocco Petrunti - Via Colozza 13-86095 Frosolone (IS).
Restitution will be paid by the customer and under his full responsibility until the arrival in our warehouse. Rocco Petrunti is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments. Will not be accepted under any circumstances parcels on COD (cash on delivery) or the carriage forward.
Acceptance of the returned goods takes place only in the following cases (in accordance with Decree 206/2005):
- The product must be intact and not used;
- Must contain the outer packaging and the original packaging;
In the absence of these conditions, the product will be returned to the sender, charging him for shipping.
Following the verification of the existence of the above conditions, we will refund you the amount paid by the terms of payment made by you (Paypal or Bank Transfer). The amount that will be credited will be net of shipping charges for delivery of products purchased.
Note: do not accept returns of items without having been previously followed the steps above and meet the criteria set out above.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service.